Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Santa Wreath

I love love love this wreath. The original version I saw was made of burlap. My last two wreaths were made of burlap so I wanted something different, but when I went to Hobby Lobby they had a minimal amount of red burlap and said it was back ordered 3 weeks, so I figured I could switch it up a little bit. I used red felt and made the belt with burlap and scrapbook paper. Super cute!


My sister in law ordered one but thought it needed a little something. So I added Ho Ho Ho to it. Very nice touch!

Kit includes: wreath, felt cut into 2" squares, straight pins, ribbon for hanging, black burlap, and precut belt buckle. (if you want the letters those will be included too)

Kit:$30
Premade:$35

With Ho Ho Ho Letters
Kit:$35
Premade:$40

No comments:

Post a Comment