Wednesday, April 16, 2014

End of the Year Teacher Gift

A friend of mine asked me if I could make her these signs as end of the year teacher gifts. I quoted her a price and she asked if she got a big enough order if they could get a group discount. And I lot that. It means I have a lot less scrap vinyl to deal with and it really does make it easier to do a bunch of the exact same boards. So I gave her $5 off each board when she told me she had 10 friends each wanting one. Which is fantastic! So I posted it on a local Facebook page and sold 9 more. I was headed to TX and texted my sister since she has a boy in kindergarten and she bought the 20th sign. I have really enjoyed making them. It's my first project using more than 2 colors of vinyl on one piece. They really do make a perfect end of the year teacher gift. I know I see my daughters teacher walking into school every morning with a cup of coffee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment